Bluetooth problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Roy
Active Enthusiast
Default Bluetooth problems

Every time I tell it to dial a number it reapeats a different number. Will not do anything with the phonebook although I typed the numbers in. Say's there is nothing there.

I'm thinking after reading the om it is time for the dealer.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:27 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Bluetooth problems

Originally Posted by Roy
Every time I tell it to dial a number it reapeats a different number. Will not do anything with the phonebook although I typed the numbers in. Say's there is nothing there.

I'm thinking after reading the om it is time for the dealer.
I'm not an "old veteran" with my month-old baby, but what I've read is that the voice recognition, to put it mildly, SUCKS. Sucks so bad that it is almost useless. I know that I gave up on it, and put my main contacts into the phonebook.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Beyond AM. Beyond FM.

The consolation is that it sucks just as badly as the one in my RX 330, for a lot less money.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:24 AM
Roy
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snedecor
I'm not an "old veteran" with my month-old baby, but what I've read is that the voice recognition, to put it mildly, SUCKS. Sucks so bad that it is almost useless. I know that I gave up on it, and put my main contacts into the phonebook.
Well, one way or another they gotta get it to work. The phone worked perectly fine in the Dodge Charger.
If you mean manually useing the phone book, yup I can do that. But it ain't supposed to be that way. Off to the dealer this afternoon. I have all the time in the world to stand on them to get it fixed properly. If not there is a aftermarket bluetooth system that can be installed and WILL do what the factory system is supposed to do.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Roy
Active Enthusiast
Angry Re: Bluetooth problems

Originally Posted by Roy
Well, one way or another they gotta get it to work. The phone worked perectly fine in the Dodge Charger.
If you mean manually useing the phone book, yup I can do that. But it ain't supposed to be that way. Off to the dealer this afternoon. I have all the time in the world to stand on them to get it fixed properly. If not there is a aftermarket bluetooth system that can be installed and WILL do what the factory system is supposed to do.
Wen to the dealer, they don't have a clue what is wrong with it. Called in a radio telephone guy who messed with it and went looking for manuals. I gave him my om to read and he said he'd get back to me in a week. Unbelievable!!