If you're looking for a fully-loaded TCH

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default If you're looking for a fully-loaded TCH

I don't work for Atlanta Toyota or anything, just to clarify, LOL. My fully-loaded, Super White, Ash leather interior arrives in Atlanta on Friday. The dealership was totally willing to work with me despite the fact that I live in Columbus, OH. The internet sales agent was great to work with, and has been a great help.

I had a total nightmare tracking one down without having to order one. I didn't have the time to wait for one to be ordered, so I tried to find one in the area that would be available. Completely stumbled across Atlanta Toyota's website by accident when my bf found it. I think I may even be getting a free iPod shuffle in the deal!

If anyone is in that area or willing to have it transported to where they are, check out Atlanta Toyota. You can see by their website that they have an amazing selection. They took mine off the website the very next morning after I made my deposit.

Hope this helps anyone who was having trouble. I was losing my mind trying to track one down, and it's gonna be here in Columbus most likely next week. Happy hunting everyone!