Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Impatient...

ooooh yes... THANK YOU!

Old 06-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Active Enthusiast

Lilarienne, I'll take pictures today and post, but the Car and Driver website does have some good Jasper Pearl photos. Just a warning though, in case you haven't actually seen the color in person - in the sunlight the car is much more GREEN than it looks in the photos. I thought it would be more of a silver green from the color shown on the Toyota website, but it's not -- it's pretty much...GREEN! But it has a goldish tone to it too. The first time I actually saw it this week I was shocked, I didn't think it would be quite so green. I almost switched to silver. But now I really like it, it really is a pretty color. None other like it on the road.

Old 06-10-2006, 12:44 PM

I can't wait to see your pictures GreenHawaii. I really want a green car, so if it's really green that's just fine with me too .

Old 06-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

A goldfish tone? Oops, my bad.

Old 06-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Enthusiast

Patience and give it to me now. I know, I have been looking and waiting since mid-April. Then 2 times the dealer sold my car and now they are trying to get me one this week with a discount off msrp. I guess it will be all ok in the end.

Old 06-10-2006, 06:20 PM

OMG they sold your car TWICE! I hope that you get it this week.

Old 06-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Enthusiast

Me too. At least for 2 months I have had no car payments. No payments for 14 years.

Old 06-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Active Enthusiast

Lil: I didn't want to butt in, but wanted to make sure that you knew what the color looked like before you waited forever.

Let us know what you think when you see the car.

Enjoy!

Old 06-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Active Enthusiast

Good news everyone. I called around to a few more dealers (total now up to 31) and actually found a loaded mag gray vehicle coming into the port tomorrow. Called the dealer it was allocated to and luckily it wasn't already sold so it’s now mine! I'll have to drive by Port Newark tomorrow to see if I can see them unloading it from the ship. (j/k) Anyway, the dealer says it will be delivered to their lot within 5 days. If all goes well I’ll be posting my pics next week.

Old 06-21-2006, 07:44 AM
WVGasGuy

I feel your folks pain. However I'm getting ready for my first oil change next week as I hit 5000 miles.

(Sorry, but it's been that kind of a day so far and I just have to rub it in)

Quick Reply: Impatient...

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands