Problem with Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Enthusiast
Default Problem with Bluetooth

When I first started playing around with the bluetooth phone connection on my Nav everything worked fine. However, I noticed a slight problem the other day. When I get incoming calls and I try to answer them without using my phone, it doesn't work.

I tried using both the answer button located on the steering wheel and the one on the nav screen itself. Either way, the ringing over the speakers is silenced but the phone itself continues to ring and the call does not get put through. The only way I can answer a call now is if I ohysically hit answer on the phone itself, thus effectively rendering the "hands free" claim useless.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or does anyone know what I may be doing wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Mike

Old 09-16-2008, 06:39 PM
HSD Organic Interface
Default Re: Problem with Bluetooth

It may also be the phone itself. I have, two or three times in the past couple of years, had to pull the battery out of my smartphone before the Bluetooth would sync up with the TCH. The phone and the car would show BT connected, but just do odd things that would leave me wondering if it was the car or the phone. Yanking the phone's battery on these rare occasions always fixed the issue...