TCH prices are going up

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default TCH prices are going up

A member on ToyotaNation who is a salesperson at Fitzmall, informed me that their location was out of Camry Hybrids. Due to high demand, prices will go up significantly once they have more units back in-stock. Sure enough, I checked Fitzmall's site and it shows that the new units they received are no longer discounted to the same extent as they used to be.

The dealers are still offering fairly generous discounts (within $500 of invoice) in the Sacramento and Bay Area, but I think it's only a matter of time before demand will outstrip supply again. I guess the knee-jerk reaction of consumers to the high gas prices has caused a sharp increase in demand for hybrids in general.

Have the TCH price increases reached YOUR area?

Old 05-26-2008, 04:10 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: TCH prices are going up

Yes, it seems the prices for TCH and all hybrids are going up. That's not a surprise. After gas prices reached the $3.00/gal level in the fall of '05, it was only a matter of when rather than if prices would surpass that mark. Now that it has hit $4/gal.........the demand is increasing.