Toyota Prepaid Maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Toyota Prepaid Maintenance

Originally Posted by Aptos Driver
I think retail is close to 100% over dealer cost. And that's all profit. So there's clearly room to bargain. Since I like to do all the scheduled maintenance on our cars, and usually do it at the dealer, if I can get the prepaid maintenance for around $1,000, I'll come out significantly ahead after five years. Of course, I could do better price-wise with an independent mechanic, assuming I could find a good one that can work on hybrids around here.
I do all of the work on the families cars here at the house but I do have a nice place to work on them. My daughters call it my "retirement home".

GarageBuild97.jpg

GarageBuild101.jpg

Old 07-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Toyota Prepaid Maintenance

As the young people say (or used to), "Awesome!" I would bring my Camry and RAV4 over to your house for service if it weren't, like, 2,000 miles away.