Twin Jasper Pearls

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Twin Jasper Pearls

Yesterday I took my TCH to the car wash and was very, very surprised to see pulling up right behind me another Jasper Pearl TCH! I had seen this very car at the dealership the day it was taken off the truck. It wasn't for an order. It was fully loaded. I joked with the inventory manager about it. He said he was thinking of driving it as a demo .

So, I waved to the driver and chatted with him while we walked into the carwash. He had just recently picked it up. He was surprised that I have had mine since August, because he said it still looks new. I think washing it regularly keeps it nice looking... plus I did buy the paint protection .

I wish I took a picture of the two Jasper Pearl TCH going through the wash together, and getting dried off together... LOL

At the end the guy who was drying my car and dressing the tires said, "Which one is yours. We want to make sure we give you the right one." I told him that I could not mistake his for mine, since his has leather and all... LOL

Old 02-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Twin Jasper Pearls

I occasionally see another Jasper Pearl near the end of my drive to work. Unfortunately it is going the opposite directioin and I am usually in my pickup since I only drive the TCH on Saturdays to work, so the wave would be fruitless.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:13 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Twin Jasper Pearls

I've only seen one other TCH around my area (Desert Sand Mica). I've seen a Jasper Pearl in the dealership and was pleasantly surprised. The color actually looks OK. With that color being rare, it's funny that you would see another one close by.