Are you considering the NAV?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent
Default Re: Are you considering the NAV?

Originally Posted by gandyfire
I have found though that the bluetooth needs to be enabled on the phone everytiime I shut down the car.
Connections->Bluetooth->ON "should" keep it on always. Glad your battery icon works too.
J

Old 08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
WVGasGuy
Default Re: Are you considering the NAV?

I have found though that the bluetooth needs to be enabled on the phone everytiime I shut down the car. Maybe I don't have it figured out yet, but then again it is saving on the battery when the bluetooth is not needed.

It's my wife's phone, but the way I read it I can leave the bluetooth "on" with the phone but it drains the battery faster. My wife has decided to simply turn off the phone bluetooth connection unless she's driving. She's had such bad luck with the life of charges on her last two phones that she doesn't want to do anything to lessen it with this one.

I believe I have her convinced to not leave the phone plugged to the charger all the time, including while in the car. The RAZR is supposed to have up to 8 days on a charge so I told her to start checking the charge and only charging it every other day or so and to just plan ahead on the charges if she's traveling.