Incentives Now on the Ford Escape Hybrid/Mariner Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Enthusiast
Default Incentives Now on the Ford Escape Hybrid/Mariner Hybrid

From an article on the Detroit News website:

Ford is offering an incentive program on the Escape and Mariner Hybrids for the first time ever.

The Escape Hybrid will sell for $26,104, which is $1,411 less than its suggested retail price.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:45 AM
Enthusiast
Question Re: Incentives Now on the Ford Escape Hybrid/Mariner Hybrid

Is there a rebate involved?

Old 11-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Incentives Now on the Ford Escape Hybrid/Mariner Hybrid

Nope. Ford is basically using the same incentives as GM. They post a new "maximum price" that the customer would pay for the vehicle which is lower than the sticker price.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Enthusiast

Has anyone been able to confirm this with a dealer? I found the news article on Reuters, but when I tried my local dealer, he could not confirm it.

gk

Old 11-21-2005, 09:08 PM
reformed speed demon

i think all ford incentive programs are still at the discretion of the dealers (aka, if they want to be jerks they don't have to offer it), but it sure looks like ford is including the hybrids in on this one.

and yeah, well, since i already have my 2006 FEH (and i know others here do too), that kinda sucks. i would definitely love to have $1k+ back in my pocket.

Old 11-22-2005, 05:13 AM
Escape Hybrid Enthusiast

Originally Posted by feinstei
Nope. Ford is basically using the same incentives as GM. They post a new "maximum price" that the customer would pay for the vehicle which is lower than the sticker price.
I think this is basically the way they are doing it setting a 'Maximum Price' based on 'Cash Back' + 'Ford Credit Bonus Price' (this one only if you finance thru Ford). and then will go down from there. On the downside the FEH is not one that probably doesn't have any wiggle room - MSRP. Check out the 'Keep it Simple Pricing' on the Official Ford site for the plan and there is a big $0 beside '05 and '06 FEH.

Old 11-22-2005, 01:38 PM
4WD SUV Golf Cart Owner

Makes me want to try and exercise my X plan on an '06 for my wife !

Last edited by Muhman; 11-22-2005 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Muhman:

___Just received an E-Mail from the CEO of our company (Exelon) this morning talking about Energy saving this winter. He also put in a promo for the 06 Ford Escape Hybrid w/ the 05 $2K deduction or the 06 ~ $2K tax credit. $3,000 off MSRP which is our X-Plan + the 06 tax incentives … Now if he would have kicked in another $2 or $3K on the company’s dime, I think I would have pulled the trigger this morning

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

Old 11-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by feinstei
From an article on the Detroit News website:

Ford is offering an incentive program on the Escape and Mariner Hybrids for the first time ever.

The Escape Hybrid will sell for $26,104, which is $1,411 less than its suggested retail price.
Can you post the article. I am supposed go to in and pick up my MMH this week... Obviously I would like to recieve any incentives I can when walking in the door. I haven't actually purchased the vehicle yet. All i put down was a "deposit"

Old 11-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Enthusiast

First of all, you NEVER have to put down a "deposit" when you order a car. Ford Motor does not require one in order to build a car for a dealership.

Secondly, you simply need to search Ford's website for details on the "tag" sale which includes the Ford Escape Hybrid and the Mercury Mariner Hybrid. You can also search the Detroit News website for the article that my original posting referred to.

There's NO reason that the dealer should not extend the "sale" to you, even though you ordered the vehicle. If they try to weasel out of it, tell 'em that you're not interested, get your deposit back, and go find another dealer.

Fred E.
Detroit, MI

Quick Reply: Incentives Now on the Ford Escape Hybrid/Mariner Hybrid

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands