Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

Just got off the phone with my dealer. He says my new 06 will be here before Thanksgiving. Yippee!

Ron is SoCal
06 Opal Silver Blue Metallic (on order)

Old 11-04-2005, 05:44 AM
Accidental Hybrid Fan

My wife and I got to the local dealership last night to test drive a Ridgeline. They were unloading a HCH off the truck so we asked to drive it. We were so impressed with it we purchased it on the spot. Delivery will be in a week.

Old 11-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Enthusiast

OK Driver,

Give us some more details! Where are you located. What color, options etc.

Old 11-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Accidental Hybrid Fan

I'm located in NH.

We got the car without the Navi. My Caddy has Navi and the Civic is the "second" car.
Got galaxy grey metalic.
Paid MSRP for it.
I was unable to find the input for the AUX (iPod) for the stereo which concerns my wife. That really sold her on the car, shes easy to please that way. We are going from a VW Touareg V8 to the Civic.

Old 11-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi S2000:

___Did they let you drive it? If so, I think I will call my local Honda dealership tomorrow morning to see if they have one in waiting for prep and if I can take one out for 20 + minutes … Digital camera in tow of course

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

Old 11-04-2005, 10:02 AM

I'm still waiting on my dealers, and I'm impatient! But congrats on joining the forums, S2000.

There definitely is an aux/mp3 input jack, but it is probably underneath the unit, facing the floor. Check under there. Or just look at the manual.

Old 11-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Enthusiast

On the '06 EX that I test drove last week, the mp3 AUX plug is directly below the 12v jack in front of and to the left of the gear shifter. It has a rubber flap over it like the 12v does. Congrats!

Old 11-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264

Originally Posted by S2000 Driver
..They were unloading a HCH off the truck so we asked to drive it. We were so impressed with it we purchased it on the spot. Delivery will be in a week.
Congradulations S2000. Not sure why it would take a week to prep, but I would see how many miles are on it when you pick it up next week! Bet a lot of folks will be wanting to, if nothing else, see it.

I will never understand how imports get from "there" to "here". From what I have read and understand National City Marine Terminal in San Diego, CA is the port of Entry for all HCH's (more generally internationally produced Honda's). What is one of the further States away from CA... New Hamphire. So where does the first production HCH get spotted.. New Hampshire !!! ROFL

Old 11-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Enthusiast

ROFL! My thoughts exactly Larry. Guess I'll get on the phone and bug my dealer some more. Tyler is closer than NH. Maybe it's there and he's hiding it from me! Now that would be cruel!

Old 11-04-2005, 11:36 AM

Well good news for me -- my dealer says the cars are already at the port and he thinks he might get them during the weekend. I really hope so. (This is around Los Angeles.)

Quick Reply: Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands