Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

WTB/T: Terrpass die cut decal

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Vegetarian
Default WTB/T: Terrpass die cut decal

I just ordered 3 Terrapasses; one for my Insight, one for my HCH, and one for my boyfriend's Corolla. Last year I bought a Terrapass for my HCH, and I don't like the Terrapass logo sticker on the clear sticker. I'm not really looking forward to getting more. At HybridFest I saw a few people had (what I'm guessing is an older sticker) die cut terrapass decals. That is what I want. If anyone happens to have one they don't want and never put on their car I'm willing to buy it from you. Or if you want I'll trade you for the clear stickers, or the bumper stickers.

Old 09-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: WTB/T: Terrpass die cut decal

Hi Katie,

Please feel free to call us or shoot us an e-mail (ops@terrapass.com) anytime and we can be sure to send out the decals you're looking for. Thanks again for the support!

Jessi
TerraPass Operations
ops@terrapass.com

Old 09-15-2007, 05:43 AM
Vegetarian
Default Re: WTB/T: Terrpass die cut decal

I complained about the stickers in the comments section of my order and got an email saying:
I have passed along your comments to our Operations Manager who may be able to get you the specific materials you are looking for.
So we'll see what I get. Thanks.