Dice Resets IPOD on Start (09 non-nav), Anyone Else?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Enthusiast
Default Dice Resets IPOD on Start (09 non-nav), Anyone Else?

I've had a problem with the Dice Silverline ipod integration kit in my 09 TCH, non-nav since I first installed it.

Most times that I turn on the ignition, the ipod resets and starts playing the first song (I'm getting REALLY tired of that song). I have to manually switch back to the album and song it was playing last time the car was on. Notice I said most times. It doesn't do it all the time.

Plus, if I press the "artist" or "album" button to select a new artist or album, it resets again. But only once. I can press artist or album all I want after that and it works fine (till I turn the car off again).

It does this in both CDC and SAT mode.

After 6 weeks of going round with Dice, they sent me a new unit that does the SAME THING.

I know this isn't normal because the non-silverline unit in my prius works fine. And it's not the ipod (another ipod resets the same way).

If it wasn't for this, I would LOVE the Silverline unit. It's great.

Can anyone with an 09 TCH tell me that their Silverline doesn't do this? Is it a problem with 09's? Or just my bad luck?

Thanks