Glovebox, storage bin pads

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 06:58 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Glovebox, storage bin pads

Originally Posted by meshell
... into the coinstar!!!!...
Off topic, but incase you aren't aware, coinstar issues vouchers for iTunes for full face value, that is, no fee.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Active Enthusiast

Received a reply from padsplus...

"Made a pad for the coin tray. Will send it to you. Am adding it to the set. Would appreciate if you could post on greenhybrid and inform members if they would like this pad; just email me at padsplus@hotmail.com and I will send it to them free of charge."

Assuming he will send it to those who previously ordered from him, not to anyone who requests it. What a deal!

Old 11-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Enthusiast

Just got my pads, perfect feet. Ebay member PadsPlus. I specially like one for the center console. I received it in 2 days after the eBay auction ended. Really good price. Thanks, Tim

Old 12-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Enthusiast

Pads are listed in The Market if you are interested in getting a set or you can purchase them on ebay.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...e-doors-16329/

Old 02-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Active Enthusiast

Purchased a set on e-bay Tuesday, they were sent on Wednesday and I received today (Friday).

My only major complaint, PadsPlus (Wilson Wong) should have sent some dry, warm weather to assist in the installation. It's cold (well, relatively), rainy and quite windy right now, just south of D.C. I guess I'll need to wait until Sunday afternoon.

Although some double-stick tape was included in the package, I may use REAL small patches of Velcro patches to secure the rear seat armrest cup-holder pads so I can easily remove them (for cleaning spills).

Old 02-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Enthusiast

Well after reading all of the great reviews on here I just bought my set. I've been looking at them for a while so I can't wait to get them.

Does anyone have any other good places to order neat or different accessories from for the TCH? It doesn't have to be on eBay, just somewhere reputable.

Thanks!

Old 02-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Pragmatist

I got a set, too... they fit well, and the loose stuff in the bins and glove box doesn't make nearly as much noise as before.