2007 Ford Escape Hybrid won’t start ($100 to whoever gives me the right solution)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 06:33 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid won’t start ($100 to whoever gives me the right solution)

Originally Posted by ShadyEscape
****, guys. Remember, it's the internet. For me its about fun. If someone gets whatever with me online it doesn't really take me one way or the other. This isn't a bad breakup.

Right now you should be checking whether your battery is dropping the next day and if so, hunting for a new one or selling the car. Your abs probably has to be initialized which can be done with forscan if you got the licensed version. There is a service function for pedal travel and asbuilts (configuration) can be written to it.
Oh I know. I ain't gonna lose sleep over any of this so don't worry about it. I enjoy clowning people for their stupidity. "Pay me shop prices to typing 20 minutes while continuously being condescending.

Keep maintaining the herd mentality. It's admirable. 👍🏻

And Shady - not sure if you missed it but you and Econoline were the two I said I would send money to so PM me how you'd like it sent.

Old 10-07-2021, 06:43 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid won’t start ($100 to whoever gives me the right solution)

Originally Posted by NDunfiltered
​​​​​​ Well well... The rest of the cheer squad decided to show up. 🤣 I second anyone without the competency to recognize that I was clearly respectful to both individuals "voting" but that I was "abusive jerk" should be banned for spreading misinformation and spreading a herd mentality which is detrimental to the culture in any environment.

​​​​Also, if anyone is illogical enough to second that it makes sense to use someone not knowing what they're doing as an excuse to ban them from a forum where people clearly come when they need help because they don't know what they're doing - they should lose all right to even share an opinion.

But you have absolutely nothing to worry about. My car is fixed. At the shop and ABS is being initialized today (I didn't need trouble shooting or a forum to receive they information since I paid a shop shop rates to diagnose - not shop rates for 20 minutes of typing. The nonsensical nature of some of these imbeciles is literally laughable.
No real reason for posting. Sometimes... I just like quoting crazy... especially when it has no clue it's crazy.

Even if someone addresses one in a "respectful" fashion, if one observe that same person being disrespectful to others, one does not lose the right to identify the same person as disrespectful.

It's like you were polite to someone on one side of the room, but they then see you be a jerk to someone on the other side of the room. They still get to say, "that person is a jerk" and may choose to treat you as such.

THAT's what you're seeing.

Regardless, I hope you take the time to look within and determine what makes you this way and seek appropriate help. Take care.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:14 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
No real reason for posting. Sometimes... I just like quoting crazy... especially when it has no clue it's crazy.

Even if someone addresses one in a "respectful" fashion, if one observe that same person being disrespectful to others, one does not lose the right to identify the same person as disrespectful.

It's like you were polite to someone on one side of the room, but they then see you be a jerk to someone on the other side of the room. They still get to say, "that person is a jerk" and may choose to treat you as such.

THAT's what you're seeing.

Regardless, I hope you take the time to look within and determine what makes you this way and seek appropriate help. Take care.
No real reason for posting. Sometimes I just like quoting utter stupidity... Especially when it doesn't recognize how illogical and nonsensical it is.

But aren't you far too busy saving hybrid nation and reminding everyone of how much you know your value? And how people should be paying shop rates for forum posts? Or how other shops have no idea what they're talking about all while asking for information from the shop's diagnostic? Or lying about how I would have paid $2000 to get the vehicle charged at a dealership when they clearly quoted me at $320? Or staring at your "electricvehicleforums MVP trophies" while telling yourself - "I know my worth... They appreciate me." 🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂

He's the hero EVF deserves. Let's all chip in and get a EVF signal installed in his city with a lightning bolt logo that gets lit up any time someone is in need of his hybrid mastery. 🤣😂😂🤣 Not all heroes wear capes - prime example here. S Keith - EV Man! 🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Last edited by NDunfiltered; 10-07-2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NDunfiltered
No real reason for posting. Sometimes I just like quoting utter stupidity... Especially when it doesn't recognize how illogical and nonsensical it is.

But aren't you far too busy saving hybrid nation and reminding everyone of how much you know you're value? And how people should be paying shop rates for forum posts? Or how other shops have no idea what they're talking about all while asking for information from the shop's diagnostic? Or lying about how I would have paid $2000 to get the vehicle charged at a dealership when they clearly quoted me at $320? Or staring at your "electricvehicleforums MVP trophies" while telling yourself - "I know my worth... They appreciate me." 🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂

He's the hero EVF deserves. Let's all chip in and get a EVF signal installed in his city with a lightning bolt logo that gets lit up any time someone is in need of his hybrid mastery. 🤣😂😂🤣 Not all heroes wear capes - prime example here. S Keith - EV Man! 🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
LOL. The absurdity of your antics and responses is too amusing to ignore sometimes.

Seriously though. Please get some help. Those around you will appreciate it, and you will like the person in the mirror much more.

Take care.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:35 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
LOL. The absurdity of your antics and responses is too amusing to ignore sometimes.

Seriously though. Please get some help. Those around you will appreciate it, and you will like the person in the mirror much more.

Take care.
Seriously though. Please don't change at all. Circuses already have a shortage of clowns. Your kind is already an endangered species. 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexledsom/2021/10/05/clown-shortage-in-northern-ireland-due-to-covid-19-restrictions/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiCk6SVw7jzAhW4IDQIHRBGCC4Q0PADKAB6BAgE EAE&usg=AOvVaw3dyVsqmEscHTGPqIv9HCDo&ampcf=1

Since your value being recognized is such an important thing to you, move to Ireland. They'd adore you there. Demand for you out there is sky high. As high as your EVF signal will shine in the sky. 😂

Last edited by NDunfiltered; 10-07-2021 at 07:42 AM.