Audio PC Card Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Audio PC Card Question

Originally Posted by Adam_HybridCivic
It def. could be because of the large size of your files. See if shuffling your songs around works.
I tried moving folders around and nothing helped. It's also not simply a matter of file size because some very large files are visible and other smaller files are not. I'm out of ideas at this point.

Old 05-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

That is very odd. I am sorry that I could not help. I have a 5GB drive right now and I have had no problems of losing folders or songs for that matter.

Old 05-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

As I've mentioned in other posts, I've had problems, too. I can't seem to get SD cards to work well in this system. I had seven different SD cards, and regardless of formatting, I could only get two to recognize in the Honda radio. The cards are fine, and the PCMCIA reader is fine.

The only "useful" SD card I could get working was 256MB. I started using that, but a few times it really seemed to mess things up with the NAVI system. One time it caused a really long delay in getting NAVI to work. Another time my NAVI started running backwards (south on top???). Really strange. When I took the PCMCIA card out, it started working fine again.

I've finally just given up. I recorded 150 songs in MP3 onto a CD, and it's got everything I need. I keep the PCMCIA card in my glovebox, just in case I need it... but as long as I have my tunes (on the CD), I'm in business!